Tuesday, October 7, 2008

End of Triathlon Season

Wow, I can't believe my triathlon season is already over. This year has been my most successful year yet. I have thoughts of doing an IM next year. Some days I am ready to sign up for one, then other days I'm thinking, "No Way!." I am not a planner, so we'll see. I do know that I want to place better in Gulf Coast Half Ironman in 2009. I came in 4th overall this year, so we see what happens next year. I will also plan on racing St. Anthony's Triathlon and its sister race, Morton Plant Mease Triathlon. I loved that race in 2007. It was cancelled in 2008, because of bad weather. I will also plan on competing in Age Group Nationals in 2009 in AL. Other than that, who knows?!?
Well, I'm excited to actually have a blog page now and look forward to playing around with it. Take care, everyone!

No comments: