Wednesday, January 28, 2009

I missed my bike!

You never realize how much you get used to something until it's gone for awhile. When I got into a bike crash about a month ago, I had to send my beloved pink Planet X bike off to get fixed. During that time, I rode my old Litespeed. I loved my Litespeed before I even laid eyes on my Planet X, but having to go back to it was very hard. Had a cute little bike seat on my Planet X, but was having to ride a bigger, bulkier seat that I did not like at all. Maybe it was all in my head, but I even felt slower on my group rides. Fortunately, it didn't take long at all before my beautiful bike came home. I just always thought I could get on any bike and never think twice about it, but I learned otherwise. So, I guess I won't be changing or upgrading my bike anytime soon. I'll stick with my barbie bike! :-)

No comments: